- 400 g can chickpeas drained and rinsed.
- 2 red peppers roasted, deseeded and peeled.
- 2 Tbsp light tahini.
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil + 1tbsp to drizzle.
- .5 tsp sea salt.
- 1 garlic clove crushed.
- .5 Juice lemon.
- 2 tbsp Rebel Chilli Barrel-Aged Hot Sauce
- Place the peppers on a tray and roast in a preheated oven at 180C for about 30 minutes until soft.
- Leave to cool, remove the seeds, peel and cut into quarters.
- Place the peppers and the remaining ingredients in a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Taste and add more salt if needed.
- Drizzle with olive oil and Rebel Chilli Barrel-Aged Hot Sauce.
- Serve with flatbreads, crackers or vegetables of your choice.
Calories: 243kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 7gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gSodium: 746mgPotassium: 320mgFiber: 6gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 1894IUVitamin C: 83mgCalcium: 52mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Recipe provided by:
Pepperazzi Food Styling & Photography
www.pepperazzi.ie | 086 375 4058