Quick Sweet Tart Filling Recipe by Siucra
Hosting a dinner party has never been easier with Siucra’s quick and delicious vanilla tart filling. This tart filling will be your new go to dessert to impress your guests when entertaining as it is super simple to make but is also packed full of flavour using Madagascar vanilla bean paste. This recipes takes only a couple of minutes to prepare and serve up but it will look like you spent hours on it.
For a video tutorial showing exactly how to make this treat, check out the video below:
· 250g mascarpone cheese
· 8 tablespoons double cream
· 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
· 6 tablespoons Siucra icing sugar
· 1 Large premade pastry shell
· 250g Strawberries, sliced in half
· 125g Blueberries
1. Mix together the mascarpone, cream and vanilla bean paste in a bowl.
2. Add in the icing sugar and stir well to mix.
3. Spread into the pastry shell evenly and decorate with sliced strawberries and blueberries.
You can buy stencils in shops or use something from your own kitchen that will act as a stencil. Place your stencil on your plate or a cake and dust over icing sugar through a sieve. Lift the stencil off gently and your design is left behind.
For more information on Siúcra products and/or recipes visit www.siucra.ie