Prosecco Jelly with Edible Glitter & Pomegranate Jewels Video Recipe by Jette Virdi
Prosecco Jelly with Edible Glitter and Pomegranate Jewels; a simple recipe, the perfect Christmas dessert for the festive season. A recipe created exclusively for TheTaste by stylist Jette Virdi.
For more Foodie Videos visit TheTaste Youtube Channel.
– 330ml prosecco, I used glass moulds that each held 110ml of prosecco
– 3 sheets of gelatine
– edible glitter both gold and silver
– roughly half a pomegranate
1. Soak gelatine sheets in water.
2. Whilst soaking measure out the prosecco. Then warm roughly 10-20ml on a low heat .
3. Once this is warm remove from the heat. Squeeze excess water from the gelatine sheets and add to the warmed prosecco. Stir to disolve completely and then add the remaining prosecco.
4. Mix well and pour into moulds then sprinkle edible glitter over the top.
5. Place in the fridge for 3-4 hours and then remove.
6. Top with pomegranate seeds and sprinkle diff coloured edible glitter and serve.
Jette Virdi is a Dublin-based food stylist and creative entrepreneur. With a portfolio including clients such as Rozanna Purcell, Rachel Allen and Bord Bia, she’s your girl if you need an evocative image or event. Well known within the food industry, she consults with Irish brands to create and style recipes, to design and manage product launches and and hosts creative corporate workshops that boost productivity and team performance in the workplace. For more information and to contact Jette for a project go to jettevirdi.com. For more recipes visit her blog.