Please note taste experiences must be purchased individually in order to receive individual vouchers.
On The Whiskey Trail Deluxe Dublin you will get to taste a real spirit of Ireland. Taste handpicked uniquely Irish whiskeys in the company of our local experts only get the best tasting experience. All the Deluxe Trail tastings are paired with delicious local Irish produce for us its all about providence. We offer a wide range of pairings to compliment our whiskeys, beautiful artisan Irish cheese, Irish soda bread, local seafood from the Atlantic & Dublin Bay, salted caramels & handmade Irish chocolates.
Dublin is steeped in history and artistic culture which provides an abundance of things to see and do. However, the friendliness of its people and the standard of its produce means a relaxing drink in welcoming company can become a visitor’s most treasured memory. Become immersed in the local atmosphere and history, meet the friendly local people and taste the delicious food.
This is such a special gift, you are giving 2 people the ultimate whiskey adventure plus 2 tickets to the coolest distillery in Dublin.
– Visit 3 whiskey venues.
– Meet our friendly local guides.
– Experience handpicked uniquely Irish whiskey.
– Taste 6 different Irish whiskies paired with local Irish produce such as Irish cheese, soda bread, seafood and hand made chocolates and more.
– Prepare for a fantastic evening!
Deluxe Dublin Whiskey Examples
– Jameson The Blenders Dog
– Conemerra 22
– Tullamore Dew 15 year
– Bushmills 16 year
– Powers Johns Lane
– Knappogue 16
– Yellow Spot – Pot Still Whiskey
As an extra treat we have 2 tickets to the Roe & Co Distillery…
This urban distillery, in the heart of the Liberties is the home of Roe & Co Irish Whiskey – New energy surges through the former Power House of the Guinness Brewery, where fun, flavour and collaborative reinvention come to life in an immersive and unconventional space. This is Irish Whiskey reimagined.
You will take the Roe & Co journey – their signature tour! Colourful history collides with contemporary culture as you explore the science of distillation, the art of blending and a hands-on flavour workshop. After your shift has ended, relax with a complimentary cocktail in our Power House bar.
Included in your Tickets
– Guided Tour of Working Distillery
– Whiskey Tasting
– Cocktail & Flavour Experience
– Roe & Co Cocktail in Power House Bar
Tours are 3 hours or more. Two unique Irish whiskies per person are in included in each venue.
Monday-Sunday: 2pm to 5pm tour (afternoon tours daily)
Sunday-Thursday: 6pm to 9pm tour (evening tours)
– Voucher is valid from January to December 2020
– Advance booking is essential and subject to availability
– To book please email email@example.com and mention you have a “Taste Voucher”
– Voucher must be mentioned at the time of booking and be presented on arrival
– Cancellation policy – Less than 24 hours’ notice can result in your voucher being forfeited
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer