The Westbury, a member of Leading Hotels of the World, not only surrounds its guests in sophistication and style, it places them at the very centre of Dublin’s social and cultural riches.
From the moment guests ascend the hotel’s central staircase, they are sure to be charmed. Take the gracious Gallery, with its captivating art collection and legendary afternoon tea; The Sidecar bar, Balfes Bar & Brasserie and signature restaurant WILDE. Completing the picture are luxurious guest rooms and suites– showcasing the best of Irish design.
Yet, it is it the warmth of welcome that sets the seal on this haven of luxury.
Your Package Options
– VIP Package : €510 Accommodation for 2 with breakfast, Bottle of Champagne and Dinner in Wilde – available Friday & Saturday only
– Midweek special : €320 Accommodation for 2 with breakfast and Dinner in Balfes – available Monday to Thursday only
WILDE redefines traditional dining while creating a unique destination that’s both relaxing and luxurious.
The central design ethos fuses 1930s elegance with an abundance of greenery, giving guests the sense of alfresco dining.
WILDE’s menus celebrate the finest Irish produce, combining much-loved local dishes with classic cuisine from around the world.
The extensive wine list at WILDE has been carefully selected by the Head Sommelier, winner of Best Sommelier as voted by the Sunday Business Post Gold Star Awards 2019.
Located on Balfe Street, where Grafton Street and the Creative Quarter meet, Balfes is a vibrant all-day bistro with a 20-seater outdoor terrace, a zinc covered bar and an open kitchen serving beautifully prepared dishes such as seaweed-cured salmon gravadlax, roast Atlantic hake with quinoa and Asian greens, and superb rib eye steaks cooked on a Josper grill.
Combining the energy of a trendy New York eatery – complete with subway tiles and industrial-chic flourishes – and the relaxed elegance of a high end Parisian brasserie, Balfes serves the finest locally sourced produce.
The team has scoured the country to find the best that Irish artisans have to offer, from artisanal cheeses to free-range poultry and grass-fed beef, dry-aged for 32 days.
The Sidecar Cocktail Bar
The Sidecar is a stylish, elegant and modern take on a 30’s cocktail bar.
The Sidecar has been awarded Best Hotel Bar at The Irish Craft Cocktail Awards 2018 and Best Cocktail Bar at the Sunday Business Post Gold Star Awards 2019.
Sink back into a sumptuous sofa and enjoy a Dublin institution: Afternoon Tea at The Westbury hotel. Enjoy views over Grafton Street as you sample an enticing selection of sandwiches, scones, homemade pastries and divine patisserie; try fragrant teas from all over the globe served in pretty silver teapots; and for a particularly indulgent experience, try a glass of Perrier-Jouët Blason Rosé from our hugely popular Champagne trolley.
The Westbury Hotel
Dublin 2, D02 CH66
Tel: +353 1 679 1122
Fax: +353 1 646 3334
Terms and Conditions:
– Offer is subject to availability upon booking with WESTBURY@DOYLECOLLECTION.COM
– Offer is available until the end of 30th November 2020
– VIP Package : Accommodation for 2 with breakfast, Champagne and Dinner in Wilde
– Midweek special – Accommodation for 2 with breakfast and Dinner in Balfes – available Monday to Thursday only
– Advance booking required by email to WESTBURY@DOYLECOLLECTION.COM, you MUST mention your TheTaste.ie voucher and order code at the time of booking.
– Your booking is subject to availability
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift.
– Must be 18 or over to purchase or use this offer.
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– 48-hour cancellation notice required and valid on new bookings only