We would like to invite you to not only experience a wonderful stay in the Ashdown Park Hotel but to also experience the dishes that we pride ourselves on creating using our local produce. The hotel farm, Redmond Farm, is minutes from the hotel and supplies all the award winning “Black Angus” Beef and much of the salads and vegetables that are used in the Ashdown Park Hotel. Farm Manager Michael “Rooster” Rossiter and our Head Chef Val Murphy work together to bring “Farm to Fork” with an emphasis on quality and freshness. While you’re here, why not try our World Steak Challenge 2019 Silver Medal Ribeye Steak or our Bronze Medal Striploin Steak.
The Ashdown Park Hotel is a guest focused Boutique Hotel in Gorey Co.Wexford. Described as ‘Comfy and Yummy ‘ by guests it always wins on its service excellence, something that comes naturally to the staff who hail from the locality. Winner of the Best Hotel Bar 2018, Best Hotel Manager 2017 and Best Hotel Restaurant 2016 – the hotel is run by the Redmond Family. Amenities include an excellent 18-metre pool, fitness gym, exclusive Environ Skin Gym Salon, and an active Kids Club. The hotel is perfectly located to explore Ireland’s Ancient East and the sunny south-east. It’s only minutes away from glorious sandy beaches, fabulous hill, and forest walks and family visitor attractions. Gorey also boasts boutiques that entice shoppers from across Ireland.
Taste the Island with our “Farm gate to hotel plate” offering, we can say it because we do it! Within 8 miles of the hotel, the Bord Bia Origin Green award winning farm has 900 head of Angus cattle, fields of veg, polytunnels for salads, herbs and acres of growth for cattle feed. Deliveries from our farm and suppliers are made daily and our menus reflect the seasons.
– Overnight accommodation in one of our specially appointed upgraded rooms ( Upgrade Subject to Availability)
– Welcome drink of Wexford Strawberry Gin and Wexford Poachers Tonic In the Ivy Bar
– Three course Redmond Farm evening Tasting Menu – with wine paired main course
– Wexford Buffet Breakfast with homemade breads and an a la Carte menu from our local producers
– Late checkout until 1pm
– Full complimentary use of our Gym and Leisure facilities
– Complimentary WiFi
– Complimentary Parking
A stone’s throw away from top family attractions such as Wells & Gardens House, Kia Ora Farm, and Courtown, our guests are never short of exciting excursions with which to pack their days. Consider yourselves adventurers? Venture into the great outdoors with local horse-riding, water sports, golfing, and beach activities. Meanwhile, Gorey is just around the corner, offering a wide variety of craft shops, boutiques, restaurants, and pubs. We WON! Best Ribeye (silver) and best Sirloin (bronze) IN THE WORLD! Ashdown Park is the home of good food.
Ashdown Park Hotel
The Coach Road Gorey,
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– Voucher must be presented on arrival at the hotel
– Voucher has no monetary value
– Voucher does not include beverage or spa treatments
– Non transferable and non refundable
– Valid for 12 months from date of issue
– All vouchers are subject to availability not valid from the 26th of December till 01st of January/ Midterm/ Easter and Summer
– All vouchers are subject to availability
– Close out dates may be applicable on booking depending on time of year but can be used against any chosen dates subject to availability