Looking for a weekend get together with friends or family that includes good food and tantalizing cocktails? If you haven’t experienced it for yourself, well we highly recommend you try Saba. With great cocktails and delicious Thai and Vietnamese cuisine Saba is the ideal location for the perfect kind of weekend.
Located at 22 Upper Baggot Street in Dublin 4 on the banks of the Grand canal beside the Aviva and RDS Stadium, It is situated on a beautiful Victorian street with lots of interesting shops, cafes, restaurants and many of Dublin’s most famous historic pubs.
Exclusively on TheTaste.ie, Saba Baggot Street is offering you the chance to experience Weekender Lunch and Cocktails for Two at Saba Baggot Street for only €29. This includes 2 main dishes and two Saba cocktails.
To view Saba’s Cocktail Menu click HERE.
22 Upper Baggot Street,
– Your voucher can be used from now until 30th of September on Saturdays and Sundays only from 12 to 4pm excluding 19th, 26th of May, 2nd of June, 17th June, 23rd of June
– Choose any main-course dish from Saba’s ‘Weekender Menu’ (Hake in Banana Leaf and 8oz Sirloin Steak have a €4 supplement on this offer.)
– Choose one cocktail per person; options include a Bellini, Mimosa, Pornstar Martini and some of the Saba favourite cocktails.
– Please mention TheTaste.ie offer when booking over the phone by calling 01 563 1999, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively you can book online at www.sabadublin.com
– Voucher must be printed and presented to restaurant on arrival
– Overspend paid to restaurant
– A 12.5% discretionary gratuity is added to tables of 6 or more, 100% of all gratuities go to the team.
– Multiple offers may be purchased but no more than 4 may be used at one table
– A designated amount of vouchers only are accepted each day, Advance booking is essential and is subject to availability.
– Vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferable and will be valid for a single redemption only
– Where purchased online, the purchaser and the recipient have a responsibility to ensure that the unique order number is not disclosed to others
– Under Irish licensing laws we are not permitted to sell alcoholic drinks to anyone under the age of 18. When you place an order for a voucher including alcohol with us you are, in doing so, confirming that you are over 18. This also applies if you are buying alcoholic drinks as a present, in which case the recipient must also be over 18