Meet The Stoneleigh Winemaker at a three course meal paired with a New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc Masterclass. The Masterclass will take place on Friday 19th of Januaryfrom 5:30pm – 7:00pm at Rustic Stone.
Stoneleigh Wines and Brancott Estate invite you to an immersive New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc Masterclass hosted by Stoneleigh Chief Winemaker – Jamie Marfell.
During this intimate masterclass, guests will enjoy tasting four different New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc’s from the Marlborough region, matched with a perfectly crafted, light and healthy three-course wine paired menu including Salt Cured Cod and Torched Wagu Sirloin.
Jamie Marfell, joins us for one night only for this exclusive tasting, sharing his extensive Marlborough region winemaking knowledge and his passion for Sauvignon Blanc.
Tickets to this exclusive event are €25 and limited spaces available. A not to be missed opportunity for wine lovers!
– This offer includes a ticket to New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc Masterclass at Rustic Stone
– This is a once off ticketed/ pre-booking event available only on January 19th
– Please bring voucher ticket to the event
– Your ticket can only be used on January 19th
– You must be over 18 years to attend this event or to purchase this offer
– To book your place for this event you can contact them via phone +353 1 7079596 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
– The evening begins at 5:30 pm
– Cannot be combined with any other promotion
– As this is a live event, no refunds will be given following the event
– Multiple tickets may be purchased