Piglet Wine Bar, located on Temple Bar is relatively new to Dublin City Centre. As it says in the name, Piglet has an intensive list of wines including a combination of crowd pleasers, premium treats and rarities, there’s plenty to discover in the place’s relaxed atmosphere, ideal for sharing, toasting and savouring every sip.
At Piglet they have a Mediterranean-influenced menu that includes tapas, small dishes and mains, all of them prepared fresh by their Italian chef.
TheTaste and Piglet Wine Bar are giving readers the chance to share a delightful evening with Cote De Boeuf, a Bottle of Wine and 2 Desserts for Two People for €60. The bottle of house wine can be white or red.
“The luxury Austrian glassware, often counted among the world’s best, confirmed what I had thought when browsing their menu: This is not a tapas restaurant that serves wine, this is a wine bar that serves tapas.”
Read the full Piglet Wine Bar Review on TheTaste
Piglet Wine Bar
Cow’s Lane, Temple Bar
– Voucher is valid from now until March 1st 2018
– Offer includes a coute de beouf, bottle of wine & 2 desserts for two
– Booking essential.
– To book you must call Piglet Wine Bar on (01) 707 9786, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Please make reference to your TheTaste Voucher when booking and quote your TheTaste Voucher number.
– Advance booking essential and subject to availability
– Available for dinner Sunday to Thursday only
– Available for lunch every day of the week
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and be presented on arrival
– Overspend payable direct to restaurant
– 24-hour cancellation policy
– Menu subject to change
– Must be over 18 to purchase