Please note taste experiences must be purchased individually in order to receive individual vouchers.
Pichet restaurant & cocktail bar has been under the helm of award winning chef, Stephen Gibson since 2009. After a recent refurbishment they now offer a unique dining and bar experience to compliment the fantastic food. Their menu has hints of french elegance but with a modern Irish twist.
Within 6 months of opening, they were proud to be awarded a Bib Gourmand by the esteemed Michelin Guide and have retained the award for 8 consecutive years. Pichet was also awarded the number one spot in The Dubliner Magazine top 100 Restaurants in Dublin in 2012.
Their ethos remains unchanged with the idea of the ‘bistro’ evermore rooted in home cooked meals in the French tradition. It’s the combination of simplicity, high-quality ingredients and years of award winning food that is at the heart of Pichet.
TheTaste and Pichet are giving readers the chance to experience a 3 course lunch/dinner for two people for only €52.
Please note this voucher can also be used for delicious lunch.
Our menus are created with innovation and seasonality using traditional flavours to create unique new dishes. We use top-quality ingredients from local Irish suppliers that we know and trust. The dishes are locally inspired but with a French twist and are prepared with our extraordinary cooking methods.
We change our menus regularly but our food principles remain the same, from baking our own bread fresh every morning to butchering all our own meat, there is an unparalleled level of detail that goes into making our food the best it can be.
– Terrine of Chicken and smoked Ham Hock, Quince, Walnut, Brioche
– Curried Mussels, Grilled Sourdough
– Celeriac Veloute, Truffle Potato Cream, Roast Maitake
– Glazed Daube of Beef, Horseradish Pomme Puree, Charred Onion, Onion Crumb
– Pan Seared Hake, Potato Gruyere crust, Jerusalem Artichoke, Lardo
– Roasted Parmesan Gnocchi, Crown Prince Pumpkin, Toasted seeds, sage
– Pomme Puree
– Triple Cooked Chips
– Roasted Sprouts, Caesar Dressing, Alsace Bacon
– Rice Pudding, Blackberries, Velvet Cloud Sheep’s Yoghurt
– Custard Tart, Pear and Ginger Sorbet
– Cheesecake, Blood Orange
There maybe some premium dishes added later with a supplement such as duck or steak for a 4-5€ supplement.
15 Trinity Street,
– Voucher is valid from January 11th 2021 until March 4th 2021.
– Offer includes a 3 course lunch OR dinner for two people for €52
– Advance booking required by calling +353 1 677 1060, please mention TheTaste.ie offer when booking
– Booking must be made direct with the venue
– Voucher available Tuesday – Thursday Dinner and Friday-Saturday Lunch
– Voucher not available on Valentines Day 14th February 2021
– Our head chef will add new dishes to the Taste menu weekly
– Voucher must be printed & presented to restaurant on the night
– €5 Supplement on Steak Dishes
– Overspend paid to restaurant
– Voucher subject to availability
– Must be over 18 to purchase this offer