The Ashdown Park Hotel is a guest focused Boutique Hotel in Gorey Co. Wexford. Described as ‘Comfy and Yummy ‘by guests it always wins on its service excellence, something that comes naturally to the staff who hail from the locality.
Exclusively on TheTaste, you can treat yourself or a loved one to an unforgettable spa break with breakfast and dinner, spa treatments and late check out.
Bringing a holistic approach to wellbeing, in 2021 ASHA Spa was opened at the Ashdown Park Hotel. It is a contemporary spa drawing on cutting-edge technology and traditional techniques to offer a boutique urban retreat experience. ‘ASHA’ comes from the Sanskrit meaning wish, desire, hope. With four treatment areas, including a nail bar, and a dedicated relaxation zone, ASHA invites you to experience mind and body rejuvenation under the guidance of expertly trained therapists. ASHA Spa’s dedicated relaxation zone features a dramatic Himalayan salt wall. Offering multiple health benefits, this beautiful feature naturally emits 84 trace minerals and elements that can help the body’s natural detoxification process.
We would like to invite you to not only experience a wonderful stay in the Ashdown Park Hotel but to also experience the dishes that the team pride themselves on creating using local produce. The hotel farm, Redmond Farm, is minutes from the hotel and supplies all the award winning “Black Angus” Beef and much of the salads and vegetables that are used in the Ashdown Park Hotel. Farm Manager Michael “Rooster” Rossiter and Head Chef Andrew O’Gorman work together to bring “Farm to Fork” with an emphasis on quality and freshness. While you’re here, why not try Ashdown Park’s World Steak Challenge 2022 Gold Medal Fillet Steak, Bronze Medal Striploin Steak and Bronze Medal Ribeye Steak.
– Overnight accommodation
– Three course evening meal (Midweek in the Ivy Bar, Weekends in the Rowan Restaurant, pre booking essential)
– 50 Minute Spa Treatment, pick two of the following – Back Massage, Spa Wave, Voya Facial or Foot Massage (Pre – booking is essential)
– Full Irish Breakfast (pre – booking essential)
– Late checkout until 1pm (subject to availability)
– Full complimentary use of our Gym and Leisure facilities
– Complimentary WiFi
– Complimentary Parking
A stone’s throw away from top family attractions such as Wells & Gardens House, Kia Ora Farm, and Courtown, Ashdown Park guests are never short of exciting excursions with which to pack their days. Consider yourselves adventurers? Venture into the great outdoors with local horse-riding, water sports, golfing, and beach activities. Meanwhile, Gorey is just around the corner, offering a wide variety of craft shops, boutiques, restaurants, and pubs.
Ashdown Park Hotel
The Coach Road Gorey,
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– Voucher must be presented on arrival at the hotel
– Advanced booking is required (Check your voucher is Midweek or Weekend package)
– Vouchers must be mentioned at the time of booking
– Voucher has no monetary value
– Voucher does not include beverage
– Voucher only includes the spa treatments listed
– Non-transferable and non-refundable
– Voucher is valid up until the 30th May 2023
– All vouchers are subject to availability particularly during Midterm/Easter/Summer, they are not valid from the 24th of December to the 1st of January