Markree Castle, a 17th Century authentic Irish castle located in the beautiful County Sligo on the route of the world-famous Wild Atlantic Way.
Markree Castle is a place to be inspired, to reflect, to recharge and reconnect. One of the largest privately-owned castles in Ireland, Markree Castle stands on a secluded 500-acre estate in the scenic north-west of Ireland. Extensive renovations were completed in 2017, allowing this Gothic masterpiece to reclaim its position as one of the finest historic castles and wedding venues in the land.
Here at TheTaste.ie we are delighted to partner with Markree Castle to offer our readers the opportunity to indulge in a luxurious 2 night stay with dinner on one evening, a complimentary bottle of wine during your stay, full Irish Breakfast each morning and a late checkout time of 1pm on your day of departure.
Your Package Includes
- 2 Night Stay in a Deluxe Castle Double Room
- Full Irish Breakfast each morning
- Dinner on an evening of your choice
- Complimentary Bottle of House Wine During Your Stay
- Late Checkout Time of 1pm
Terms and Conditions
- Valid for June – Sept 30th, 2021
- Advance booking required by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, you MUST mention your TheTaste.ie voucher and order code at the time of booking.
- Your booking is subject to availability.
- Voucher may be purchased as a gift.
- Must be 18 or over to purchase or use this offer.
- Offer includes 5 Course Dinner on one evening of your choice and a Bottle of House Wine.
- Vouchers are valid for Deluxe Castle Double Rooms, which accommodate 2 adults.
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased and used consecutively
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
- 48-hour cancellation notice required and valid on new bookings only
- Check in from 3pm
- Late check out until 1 pm on the day of departure