Please note taste experiences must be purchased individually in order to receive individual vouchers.
The Marker Hotel located in one of the most vibrant cultural hubs of Dublin city – Grand Canal Square – is an urban retreat for those who crave the unconventional. A member of the prestigious Leading Hotels of the World®, you can expect first class standards of service from the moment you step on site.
This unique contemporary design is carried through to the unique geometric layouts of their 187 bedrooms, to the stunning Rooftop Bar & Terrace, reaching across the cityscape to the stunning natural beauty of the mountains and the sea.
Exclusively on TheTaste, The Marker Hotelis offering a 3 Course Dinner for Two People with a bottle of wine for only €70.
Read Our Review
This Stylish City Spot Always Hits the Mark – The Marker Hotel Restaurant Review
At the moment, what is probably Dublin’s most stylish hotel is serving a hybrid menu in The Marker Bar as the Brasserie is yet to reopen, and their famous Rooftop Bar is welcoming diners for the city’s most scenic cocktails and bites. Alas, with a summery storm a-brewing, on this blustery evening we took a seat inside near the fire in the super chic bar and our Saturday night could officially begin with wine and nibbles.
The Marker Hotel
Terms and Conditions:
– Valid until March 31st, 2021.
– Vouchers available Monday to Sunday, 12pm – 10pm
– Bookings can be made by phone or email: 01-6875104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Offer is for a 3 course meal for two people with a bottle of wine Must be over 18 to purchase
– All reservations are subject to availability Voucher must be redeemed in full in one visit
– Menus are seasonal and subject to change
– Max 3 vouchers are usable per table