Enjoy welcoming and friendly service, award-winning menus and delicious food with a Luxury Escape with Dinner at Pembroke Kilkenny.
Situated in the heart of the city centre and just minutes’ walk from Kilkenny’s most famous landmarks including Kilkenny Castle and St Canice’s Cathedral, Pembroke Kilkenny is the perfect boutique hotel to enjoy the sights and sounds of Kilkenny including its thriving arts culture, variety of festivals, shopping, outdoor adventure and a vibrant nightlife.
Every detail is thoughtfully considered to offer guests a memorable stay at Pembroke Kilkenny. All of the rooms come with super king-sized beds, fluffy pillows, fresh crisp sheets, air-conditioning and Nespresso machines. After a great night’s sleep, wake up to the Ireland’s Best Hotel Breakfast, as recognised by the Georgina Campbell Food & Hospitality Awards 2022.
Always conscious of hygiene, the hotel has eliminated touch points throughout the property and guests can check-in completely handsfree. The hotel has an exemplary cleanliness record and staff are highly trained to ensure a comfortable stay.
At Statham’s Restaurant, the quality and freshness of ingredients is unconditional. From breakfast and brunch, to lunch, dinner and special occasions, each dish is perfectly planned by Executive Chef Ken Harker and his team. Bringing our customers the very best food experience has always been at the heart of what we do. Working with local suppliers, the Statham’s team are proud to showcase the very best of the season’s ingredients, featuring local & Irish produce.
Included with this special TheTaste.ie experience is an award-winning Ballykeefe Distillery drink on arrival plus homemade Ballykeefe Whiskey chocolate truffles. Ballykeefe Distillery is located in Kilkenny and supply Statham’s with their award-winning premium spirits.
Pembroke Kilkenny is the city’s No.1 TripAdvisor rated hotel and is currently nominated for Best City Hotel, Best Hotel Breakfast, Menu Provenance and Chef of the Year – Ken Harker at the Gold Medal Awards.
TheTaste have teamed up with Pembroke Kilkenny to bring you this exclusive experience. For only €295 (RRP €410), you can enjoy:
- One night’s accommodation for two in spacious Executive double/twin bedroom
- Freshly cooked breakfast (Awarded Ireland’s Hotel Breakfast of the Year 2022 by Georgina Campbell)
- Three-course meal in Statham’s, Kilkenny’s Best Casual Dining venue (Irish Restaurant Award Regional Finals 2022)
- Ballykeefe Distillery gin/vodka/whiskey/poitín drink & mixer
- Homemade Ballykeefe Distillery whiskey chocolate truffles
- Complimentary car parking
- Complimentary Electric Vehicle charging points
11 Patrick St,
- This experience is available until March 31st 2024, subject to availability and allocation.
- This experience is available for midweek stays, excluding Bank Holiday Sundays, and is subject to availability and allocation.
- Advance booking is required, please call (056) 7783500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please mention you have a Taste voucher at the time of booking and present on arrival.
- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Any additional spend on the day should be paid directly to the hotel.
- You must be over 18 years of age to purchase this offer.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Redemption of the voucher is strictly subject to availability and at the hotel’s discretion. Supplements may apply at restricted times for example, public holidays and special events.
- Please note the expiry date – vouchers cannot be reissued once expired and vouchers that have expired will not be accepted.
Please note TheTaste experiences must be purchased individually in order to receive individual vouchers.