The Legal Eagle is the newest addition to Elaine Murphy’s collection of popular restaurants which includes The Woollen Mills, Winding Stair, The Yarn and The Washerwoman. Situated on Chancery Place, The Legal Eagle has charmed diners since opening with its unique take on comforting classics and produce-driven cooking.
Their style of food is very much in the ‘nose-to-tail’ world of dining, but the more they thought about it, the more they realised that ‘nose-to-tail’ (use every bit and don’t waste it!!) sits alongside a celebration of vegetables very comfortably!
Read TheTaste’s review on The Legal Eagle, HERE.
Monkfish liver pâté
Blood orange, dulse sauerkraut, toasted sourdough
Toons Bridge Dairy smoked Scamorza
Roasted chervil root, fig jam, flatbread strips pistachio pesto
Pork belly, apple ketchup, pickled fennel, Granny Smith
Capers, grapes, brown butter, smoked almonds, sea herbs & organic potatoes
Wild Wicklow rabbit croquettes
Celeriac, bacon, tarragon & mustard aioli & potato terrine
Golden beet relish, grilled Conference pears, crushed hazelnut, goat cheese & sage dressing
Sea salt ice cream
Peanut butter and jelly Baked Alaska
Elaine Murphy is seen as quite a trailblazer along the Dublin Quayside, along with her business partner Brian Montague they have managed to redevelop a handful of Dublin’s eclectic listed buildings into some of the most popular restaurants in the city, serving modern Irish cuisine in comfortable yet contemporary settings. The Wollen Mills, Winding Stairs, and The Yarn are a…
– Voucher valid now until April 30th 2018
– Offer includes a 2 course meal for two with a glass of wine each
– Advance booking required by calling restaurant, please mention TheTaste.ie voucher when booking.
– Booking must be made direct with the venue
– Voucher subject to availability
– Menu is subject to availability
– Voucher must be printed & presented to restaurant on day
– Overspend paid to restaurant
– Must be over 18 to purchase