At the award winning restaurant and wine bar Le Bon Crubeen you’re guaranteed a gastronomic experience.
From their city centre location, Le Bon Crubeen has become a favourite with Dublin diners, serving modern Irish and European cuisine made with the very finest Irish ingredients, and delivering a consistently great value dining experience.
To celebrate Le Bon Crubeen’s new menu TheTaste are offering a 3 Course meal for 2 from the A La Carte Menu for only €49.
Diners can choose from starters such as Pan Fried Scallops and Chorizo & Smoked Bacon Salad, followed by main dishes like Pork Belly with Boudin Noir, Mustard Mash, Apple & Date Sauce, and Cod served with Lentils & Sauteed Baby Potatoes, Sauce Veroniqueor. Round off an exceptional meal with a range of dessert options from Chocolate Creme Brulee to Profiteroles served with Creme Patisserie, Hazelnuts and Chocolate Sauce.
To view the full new A La Carte Menu click here.
Le Bon Crubeen,
81-82 Talbot Street,
Mon – Sun 12:00 – 21:30
Le Bon Crubeen A La Carte Menu is served all week from 5pm until late.
Terms & Conditions
– Voucher valid for a 3 course meal for two people from the A La Carte Menu only – menu subject to change
– Advance booking required and subject to availability
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and be presented on arrival
– Please bring your printed TheTaste voucher on arrival.
– All menus subject to change due to availability.
– Vouchers will be redeemable from now to October 30th 2016
– Cannot be combined with any other offers
– Valid 7 days – book early for Fri and Sat to avoid disappointment
– Max booking of 5 vouchers per table per booking – groups of 10 or more will not be accepted
– No change given
– 24-hour cancellation policy
– Overspend payable direct to restaurant