Please note taste experiences must be purchased individually in order to receive individual vouchers.
The Irish Food Trail Experience is Dublin’s No.1 Food Tour, this is the perfect way to experience Irish Culture. Not only is it a fun and exciting walking tour of Dublin City. This tour allows you to explore Dublin’s hidden restaurants, pubs and cafes. What better way to experience Dublin than getting to try local produce and traditional Irish dishes? In the company of a local tour guide, this informative tour is an experience to remember from your visit to Dublin!
This is such a special gift, you are giving 2 people the ultimate foodie adventure plus 2 tickets to the coolest distillery in Dublin.
– Meet our friendly local guides.
– Discover Dublin’s best historic tales.
– Visit three different Irish restaurants, pubs & bistros.
– Taste a selection of traditional & modern Irish food and drinks.
– Prepare for a fantastic tour!
As an extra treat we have 2 tickets to the Roe & Co Distillery…
This urban distillery, in the heart of the Liberties is the home of Roe & Co Irish Whiskey – New energy surges through the former Power House of the Guinness Brewery, where fun, flavour and collaborative reinvention come to life in an immersive and unconventional space. This is Irish Whiskey reimagined.
You will take the Roe & Co journey – their signature tour! Colourful history collides with contemporary culture as you explore the science of distillation, the art of blending and a hands-on flavour workshop. After your shift has ended, relax with a complimentary cocktail in our Power House bar.
Included in your Tickets
– Guided Tour of Working Distillery
– Whiskey Tasting
– Cocktail & Flavour Experience
– Roe & Co Cocktail in Power House Bar
We run our tours on a minimum of 6 people to a maximum of 18 people. Irish Food Trails also welcome larger groups so if you’re in Dublin to celebrate an occasion this is the perfect activity to do! Any lone travelers will be sure to make new friends along the way.
You can choose whether you would like the daily afternoon tour (2pm-5pm) or the evening tour (6pm-9pm) Sunday to Thursday, depending on your plans! If other times are preferred, we can do our best to accommodate you.
Duration: 2-3 Hours
Monday-Sunday: 2pm to 5pm tour (afternoon tours daily)
Sunday-Thursday: 6pm to 9pm tour (evening tours)
– Voucher is valid from January to December 2020
– Advance booking is essential and subject to availability
– To book please email Info@irishfoodtrail.ie and mention you have a “Taste Voucher”
– Voucher must be mentioned at the time of booking and be presented on arrival
– Cancellation policy – Less than 24 hours’ notice can result in your voucher being forfeited
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer