Calling all Dubliners – make a break for it and treat yourself to a 5 Star luxurious Overnight Escape. Enjoy one of our many dining experiences including all day dining in our Lobby Lounge, Dinner in Seasons Restaurant or Afternoon Tea. Relax and Unwind in our Wellness with 14m Pool and Spa along with Complimentary Onsite Car parking.
Your Package Includes
– One Night in a Deluxe King Room
– Full Irish Breakfast
– Dinner in Seasons Restaurant OR Afternoon Tea (your choice)
– Relax and Unwind in our Wellness with 14m Pool and Spa
– Complimentary Onsite Car Parking
Our Deluxe Rooms
Our Deluxe Rooms (42 sq. metres/ 474 sq. feet) offer various views over the city. and some boasting Juliette Balconies. Sleeps up to 2 people and are available in Twin or King Size beds.
Luxurious highlights include:
– King Sized or twin bedded options featuring luxury linens, Duck Down Duvet & pillowtop beds
– Luxury Soft Bathrobe & Slippers
– Luxurious Italian Marble Bathroom with Separate Power Shower & Bath tub
– Nespresso Coffee machine
– Complimentary Mineral Water
– Air Conditioning
– Complimentary WIFI and USB charging portals
– Satellite TV
– Access to our 14m indoor heated Pool
– Interconnecting Bedroom available on request
Seasons Restaurant in Ballsbridge, recently awarded two rosettes by AA Hospitality, is a stylish and elegant dining room, flooded with natural daylight overlooking the Terrace Gardens.
Our Restaurant offers a destination dining affair in our Urban Resort enjoying a spacious dining atmosphere while tasting the very best of locally sourced produce, expertly prepared by Alberto Rossi and his culinary team.
We will be adhering to social distancing guidelines while you dine and we advise to book in advance to avoid disappointment
The Spa at InterContinental Dublin is one of the city’s finest and most discreet five star hotel spas; offering luxurious massage, skin care and body care options from an award winning ESPA Treatment Menu.
The Spa has four treatment rooms with the award winning therapists. To comply with COVID Government Guidelines we are currently only operating on appointments only with Residents of the hotel. Therapist will follow all standards as required for your comfort and safety. Dressing Rooms will be closed and Guests will be requested to come to appointments with Robes and Slippers and return to their guestroom afterwards. Some treatments may not be available which our SPA therapists will guide you on at booking stage. The Spa at InterContinental Dublin offers all-encompassing Spa treatments and relaxation with a dedicated Spa team at your disposal.
T: +353 1 665 4000
Terms and Conditions:
– Offer is subject to availability upon booking with firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +353 1 665 4000
– Offer is available until the end of March 2021
– Available Sunday – Friday nights and Sunday – Thursday nights in December only
– Not available on Friday and Saturday December 4th/5th, 11th/12th, 18th/19th and December 23rd to January 3rd -February 12th to 15th and March 18th to 21st
– Advance booking required by email to email@example.com, you MUST mention your TheTaste.ie voucher and order code at the time of booking.
– Your booking is subject to availability
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift.
– Must be 18 or over to purchase or use this offer.
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– 48-hour cancellation notice required and valid on new bookings only