If you venture 2 miles outside of Galway City to the edge of Lough Corrib, Ireland’s largest lake, you’ll find the luxurious 5-star Glenlo Abbey Hotel situated on a stunning 138-acre estate.
Right on their doorstep lies the beautifully rugged scenery of Connemara, which provides a soft and balanced contrast to the vibrant and eclectic surroundings of Galway City.
TheTaste are offering readers a truly luxurious overnight stay in Glenlo Abbey Hotel, with a 3 course meal at the Oak Cellar Lounge and a round of golf for only €199.
– 3 course meal in the Oak Cellar Lounge
– Round of Golf
– Overnight stay for two people
Oak Cellar Lounge
Using traditional recipes and all time favourite dishes, the Oak Cellar Lounge is very popular with locals and visitors alike for their casual and rustic dining experience.
The Oak Cellar Lounge is the perfect venue to savour a delicious and relaxing meal, while also taking in the magnificent landscape.
Glenlo Abbey Hotel,
Kentfield Bushy Park
– Voucher valid from October 1st 2017 to December 23rd 2017, excluding October 12th, 13th and 23rd 2017
– All other dates are subject to availability and very limited availability for most weekends
– Saturday night supplement will be €50 per room
– Offer includes overnight stay for two people with a three course meal and a round of golf
– To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Voucher is valid 7 nights a week
– Offers are subject to availability, terms and conditions apply
– Advance booking required and subject to availability
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Only over 18’s can purchase this offer
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and be presented on arrival
– 7-day cancellation notice on bookings required
– Any additional extras will be paid on departure
– Other rules may apply