Café en Seine is one of Dublin’s most iconic and stunning venues. Nestled in the heart of Dublin’s city centre on Dawson Street, Café en Seine was established in 1993 and quickly became a go-to destination for locals and visitors to the city. Today, its legacy continues with a beautiful, newly designed space which features a stunning Parisian street garden. Café en Seine is the perfect location for both indoor and outdoor dining in Dublin City.
Taste January Menu
Clover Club – Tanqueray Gin, citrus, raspberry cordial, rose, egg whites
- White Onion Soup, cep mushroom dressing, fried sprout leaves, chestnuts
- Crispy Chicken Wings, chilli miso, blue cheese dip
- Salt Cod Beignets, caper mayonnaise, lemon
- Guacamole, smoked tomato salsa, warm tortilla chips
- Hand Rolled Gnocchi, confit tomato, smoked aubergine, burrata, courgettes, basil
- Half Rotisserie Chicken, dings slaw, smoked emulsion, fries, chicken gravy
- Roast Cauliflower, lentil dahl, spiced squash, toasted nuts, seeds, and grains, vegan yoghurt
- Atlantic Salmon, roast fennel, horseradish potato, mussels, seaweed, dill
- Peanut Butter Parfait, chocolate mousse honeycomb
- Flourless Brownie, caramel sauce, toasted nuts, vanilla ice cream
Café en Seine
40 Dawson St,
– Voucher is valid from January 4th 2022 until March 4th 2022.
– Advance booking required by calling 01 6774567, you must mention TheTaste.ie offer when booking
– Booking must be made direct with the venue.
– Vouchers are valid Monday – Thursday Only.
– Voucher not available on Valentines Day 14th February 2022.
– Menu items may be subject to change based on availability.
– Voucher must be printed & presented to the restaurant on arrival.
– Overspend must be paid directly to the restaurant.
– Voucher subject to availability.
– Cafe en Seine is over 23’s and those using this voucher must be over this age.