It’s the one hotel that always, always, puts a smile on your face. A home-from-home that oozes style and charm and a warm welcome, always. A boutique luxury escape in the very heart of everything, it’s the most recommended, best reviewed, most loved, multi award-winning five-star hotel with the best location in Dublin.
Your Garden Room
Your garden room has all those things that make the Fitzwilliam Hotel so special: The stylish contemporary design palette of lime greens, aubergine and white, the breathtakingly comfortable bed, the bright, clean bathroom with its super sunflower shower and all those little touches like a turn-down service with chocolates. They’re all here, waiting for you in a super-quiet, simply stylish room. Yes, we said quiet, even though you’re slap bang in the heart of this busy city. That’s because every one of our garden rooms overlook the courtyard where it’s oh-so quiet and calm. You’ll be glad you chose it. What’s it got?
– 200mb download speed complimentary WiFi
– Individually controlled air conditioning
– Complimentary daily minerals waters
– Complimentary daily newspaper
– Iron, ironing board and trouser press
– Combined bath and shower
– Diptyque toiletry products
– Duck down duvets and pillows (if you would prefer synthetic, just ask)
And of course, the extraordinary 5 star Fitzwilliam service that has made us famous.
Glovers Alley Restaurant
Glovers Alley is the homecoming of Dublin chef Andy McFadden, having spent the last twelve years in London where he became the youngest chef in the UK to hold a Michelin Star which he retained for the last seven years. Passion, drive and commitment are the cornerstones of the Glovers Alley experience, from the food to the wine, service and ambience.
Andy’s menus feature French-influenced elegance but with a light, natural touch. Each dish is carefully crafted to make sure the best of each ingredient is brought out. In balance. In harmony. These then are those rare flavours that create the sensual memories that we hope you’ll remember and enjoy.
Your Package Includes
– 1 Night Stay in The Five Star Fitzwilliam Hotel for 2 people
– Onsite Parking
– Early Check In
– 2 Cocktails on Arrival
– 3 Course Resident Menu Dinner in Glovers Alley Restaurant
– Complimentary Upgrade
– Late Check Out
The Fitzwilliam Hotel
St. Stephen’s Green,
Dublin, D02 HE18,
Tel: +353 1 478 7000
Fax: +353 1 478 7878
Terms and Conditions:
– Offer is subject to availability upon booking with firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +353 1 478 7000 and quoting the Taste and your order code
– This offer is not valid for the month of December until January 12th 2021
– Offer is available for stays until the end of February 2021
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift.
– Must be 18 or over to purchase or use this offer.
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– 48-hour cancellation notice required and no shows or late cancellations will be charged