In the heart of Dublin’s thriving Creative Quarter, serving tempting contemporary Irish cuisine designed by chef Dylan McGrath Fade Street Social is a dining destination for locals and tourists alike.
The restaurant embraces the ethos of local produce, treated simply, allowing the flavours to shine. The menu is distinctly Irish in concept, with updates on traditional Irish dishes such as Irish Stew and Braised Rabbit.
For just €80 you’ll enjoy a 3 course dinner for two people with a bottle of wine and 2 cocktails.
You can book Fade Street Social by phone or email
T: 01 604 0066
– Voucher valid from now until March 31st, 2019
– Voucher not valid on Bank Holidays and Valentine’s Day
– Offer valid for a 3-course dinner from a set menu for 2 people with a bottle of house wine and 2 cocktails
– Cocktails will be served after the meal at the bar upstairs
– Voucher valid Sunday to Wednesday all night
– Voucher also valid Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 5pm and 6.30pm (Last booking time 6.30pm with 2-hour dining time)
– Advance booking required you must mention TheTaste.ie Voucher at the time of booking
– You can book Fade Street Social by phone 01 604 0066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Voucher must be printed and any overspend paid directly to the restaurant on the night
– Voucher subject to availability
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased for yourself or as a gift
– This offer cannot be combined with any other offer