Pichet restaurant & cocktail bar is under the helm of Chef Harry Quinn. After a recent refurbishment they now offer a unique dining and bar experience to compliment the fantastic food. Their menu has hints of french elegance but with a modern Irish twist.
Within 6 months of opening, they were proud to be awarded a Bib Gourmand by the esteemed Michelin Guide and have retained the award for 8 consecutive years. Pichet was also awarded the number one spot in The Dubliner Magazine top 100 Restaurants in Dublin in 2012.
Their ethos remains unchanged with the idea of the ‘bistro’ evermore rooted in home cooked meals in the French tradition. It’s the combination of simplicity, high-quality ingredients and years of award winning food that is at the heart of Pichet.
TheTaste and Pichet are giving readers the chance to experience a 3 course lunch for two people with a house cocktail each for only €65.95
Choose from either a Ketel One Vodka or Tanqueray Gin cocktail on arrival.
Our menus are created with innovation and seasonality using traditional flavours to create unique new dishes. We use top-quality ingredients from local Irish suppliers that we know and trust. The dishes are locally inspired but with a French twist and are prepared with our extraordinary cooking methods.
We change our menus regularly but our food principles remain the same, from baking our own bread fresh every morning to butchering all our own meat, there is an unparalleled level of detail that goes into making our food the best it can be.
- Choose from either a Ketel One Vodka or Tanqueray Gin cocktail on arrival.
- Menu – Subject to change but the current menu is viewable here: www.pichet.ie/menus
15 Trinity Street,
– Voucher is valid from January 5th 2023 until August 31st 2023
– Offer includes a 3 course lunch €65.95 for two people with a house cocktail on arrival. Choose from either a Ketel One Vodka or Tanqueray Gin cocktail on arrival.
– You may use your lunch voucher towards dinner but you will only receive the value of €65.95 off your final bill.
– Advance booking required by calling +353 1 677 1060, TheTaste.ie offer must be mention when booking please
– Lunch Voucher available Wednesday-Saturday 12pm-3.15pm
– Voucher not available on Valentines Day 14th February 2023
– Our head chef will add new dishes to the Taste menu
– Voucher must be printed & presented to restaurant on the night
– €6 Supplement on Steak Dishes
– Overspend paid to restaurant
– Voucher subject to availability
– Must be over 18 to purchase this offer
Please note taste experiences must be purchased individually in order to receive individual vouchers. These Pichet Dinner Experiences are valid from January 5th 2023 until August 31st 2023