Lough Rynn Castle Estate and Gardens, is one of the most luxurious castle hotels in Ireland, the ancestral home of the Clements family and the legendary Lord Leitrim. The magical castle hotel has been transformed from an incredible ancestral home, into a place where old-world elegance mixes seamlessly with unimaginable modern luxury.
Eating, sleeping and exploring in an Irish Castle Hotel is a once in a lifetime experience and one that deserves to take place amongst the best of everything. The entire castle estate comprises over 300 acres of an Ireland that is idyllic, rich in history and charmed with natural beauty.
While Lough Rynn Castle Estate & Gardens is famous as a unique destination filled with luxury and splendour, it is the unforgettable food that comes from the award-winning kitchen that truly sets them apart. From a casual bite with friends to a very special dinner with family, their dining options include a variety of sumptuous menus, spectacular locations, and locally-sourced produce.
Whether it is the revered Sandstone Restaurant, the secret Dungeon Bar, the Drawing rooms or Lord Leitrim’s own Baronial Hall, you and your guests will be looked after in style by some of the best chefs and waiters in Ireland, all of whom are focused on ensuring you enjoy the perfect dining experience. What’s more, because the recipes they use in their kitchen consist largely of produce that comes from their garden, you really are getting the authentic Lough Rynn experience through and through.
The tranquillity and breathtaking natural beauty of Leitrim is one of Ireland’s best-kept secrets. At its southern tip, on the banks of the most scenic lough in the country, lies Lough Rynn Castle Estate and Gardens. A very special place that has come to epitomise the popularity of Ireland as a global destination.
– Overnight accommodation for 2 people in a classic double room
– Full Irish Breakfast
– Dinner in Sandstone Restaurant
Phone: 071 96 32700
– Offer is subject to availability upon booking with email@example.com or call: 071 96 32700
– Offer is valid from January 2021 – April 30th, 2021
– Advance booking required by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 071 96 32700, you MUST mention your TheTaste.ie voucher and order code at the time of booking.
– Your booking is subject to availability
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift.
– Must be 18 or over to purchase or use this offer.
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– 48-hour cancellation notice required and valid on new bookings only