Bring the family together with the fun-filled activity of baking cookies and muffins at Cook’s Academy.
Centrally located in the thriving and bustling heart of Dublin’s Creative Quarter on South William Street, Cook’s Academy is just a stone’s throw from Grafton Street. Kids will have fun getting messy in the kitchen before enjoying their very own baked goods.
TheTaste and Cooks Academy are giving readers the chance to enjoy some family fun at Cook’s Academy with Kids Baketacular for only €15 per person.
19 South William Street,
– This is a once off ticketed event
– This offer includes a ticket to the Cook’s Academy – Kids Baketacular
– Event will begin at 12:00pm on October 21st
– Ticket can only be used on October 21st
– This ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion
– As this is a live event, no refunds will be given following the event
– Multiple tickets may be purchased