Café en Seine in conjunction with the Guinness Storehouse presents a sensational summer offer you won’t want to miss. Enjoy a stunning three-course meal in one of Ireland’s most iconic venues, Café en Seine and visit to the Guinness Storehouse show-stopping Gravity Bar for a fabulous day out to remember. Whether you are looking for a new date idea or fancy heading out with the gang this is the perfect experience. Each voucher includes a three-course meal in Café en Seine and entry to the Guinness Storehouse for €55 per person.
Café en Seine is one of Dublin’s most iconic and stunning venues. Nestled in the heart of Dublin’s city centre on Dawson Street, Café en Seine was established in 1993 and quickly became a go-to destination for locals and visitors to the city. Today, its legacy continues with a beautiful, newly designed space which features a stunning Parisian street garden perfect for outdoor dining.
Guinness Storehouse is located at the legendary brewery in Dublin. Experience the history, heart and soul of Ireland’s iconic beer at Guinness Storehouse while soaking up breath-taking views of Dublin from the Gravity Bar.”
Café en Seine
40 Dawson St,
– Voucher is valid from Sunday July 18th up to and including Thursday September 30th.
– Booking must be placed with the restaurant first, followed by the Guinness Storehouse. Subject to availability.
– Advance booking is essential via Email only & tables are subject to availability.
– To book, please email email@example.com and mention you have a taste voucher. Please include your phone number in this email also.
– At time of booking the purchaser will be emailed a unique code (by Mercantile Group) which will be used to prebook a visit to Guinness Storehouse. In order to receive your unique code, please provide your email address details. The Mercantile Group will need to email this code to you directly in order to book your ticket at guinness-storehouse.com
– Voucher must be mentioned at the time of booking and be presented on arrival at the restaurant.
– Valid Sunday – Thursday excluding bank holiday Sunday August 1st & bank holiday Monday August 2nd.
– Cancellation policy – Less than 24 hours’ notice can result in your voucher being forfeited.
– Sample menu provided on www.thetaste.ie and this is subject to change.
– €5 steak supplement applicable
– Multiple vouchers permitted; voucher may be purchased as a gift.
– A 12.5% service charge is applicable for tables of 5 guests or more, of which 100% is distributed to staff.
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
– Overspend payable direct to the restaurant.
– Covid Guidelines and related restrictions must be adhered to.
– Code once off usage only.
– Prebooking is essential
– Valid for persons over 18 years only.
– Guinness Storehouse reserves the right to amend admission.
– No cash value offered in lieu
– Covid restrictions and guidelines in place.
– Code expires at end of September 2021 and must be used before then.