For the grand finale of Ireland’s first California Wine Week there is something very special planned. Guests will experience a selection of six premium California Wines at the fabulous Residence Club on St. Stephen Green, Dublin.
The evening will start with bubbles and canapes, and wine expert Liam Campbell of TheTaste.ie will give a worldwind tour of California with 6 beautiful wines, including, Macmurray Estate Wine, La Crema, Black Stallion and Chateau Montelena, served along with delectable tasting plates selected to pair each wine.
To finish off the event guests will be invited to stay and celebrate the end of California Wine Week with a classic American Cocktail.
This experience is exclusively available to reader’s of TheTaste for an amazing value of only €20 per person.
When: Friday 12th of May.
Time: 7:00 pm
Where: Residence Club, 41 St. Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2, Ireland
Formerly a members’ only club, Residence is now open to those searching for a sophisticated and comfortable location to enjoy great food and drink with amazing service. Whether you simply call in with friends for a bite to eat at a table overlooking Stephen’s Green or really go the extra mile and go for a 3 course set menu in their private dining rooms, Residence will surpass your expectations.
– This is a once off ticketed / pre booking event
– Offer available only on the day of the event, Friday 12th of May
– The evening begins with a reception at 7 p.m. Sharp
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– Overspend payable direct to restaurant
– As this is a live event, no refunds will be given following the event
– Multiple tickets may be purchased
– Must be over 18 to purchase