The East meets Dublin at one of the city’s most popular daytime and night-time venues. Opium serves up the tastes of Thailand, Japan and Vietnam in Dublin. Sit back and enjoy a cocktail curated by expert mixologists in Opium’s stunning, heated Botanical Garden and keep partying into the night in their large nightclub and spectacular rooftop terrace.
Their Botanical Garden is a stunning escape inspired by the draping flowers of the botanical gardens and the style and poise of the 18th century Geisha, while the restaurant and lounge allow guests to relax in their modern interiors, enjoying delicious food and tasty drinks.
TheTaste have teamed up with Opium to bring you a great experience exclusive to our readers: 2 mains from Opium’s early bird menu with 2 pints of Asahi beer for only €45 (RRP €60).
26 Wexford Street,
– Booking must be made direct with the venue.
– Vouchers are valid Monday – Thursday Only.
– Menu items may be subject to change based on availability.
– Voucher must be printed & presented to the restaurant on arrival.
– Overspend must be paid directly to the restaurant.
– Voucher subject to availability.
– Opium is over 18’s and those using this voucher must be over this age.