Conveniently located just over 1 hour from Cork City Centre. We like to think of our rooms as a retreat where our guests can leave the trials of the day behind, unwind and recharge their batteries. Our rooms not only offer comfort, space and privacy but with our bay view rooms, you can wake up to spectacular views outside your window each morning.
Start the day with a visit to our leisure centre where you can enjoy an invigorating swim in our 15m pool or work up a sweat in the free weights section of our gym.
For the outdoor enthusiast, there are plenty outdoor activities around for you to stretch your legs and get active. Being along the Wild Atlantic Way, there’s no better setting you could hope for during a walk, run, cycle or kayak down the Irish coast.
2 Nights Midweek – €269
3 Nights Midweek – €339
2 Nights Weekend – €299
Your Package Includes
– Stay Two or Three Nights in a Superior Double Room in from September 2020 to April 2021
– Includes cook to order Breakfast each morning from a menu featuring West Cork produce, deliciously local
– Home baked treats in your room on arrival
– Pre dinner hand crafted cocktail for two in the Kingfisher Bar
– Dinner for two in the Kingfisher Bar & Bistro on an evening of your choice
– A picnic lunch “To Go” as your explore the costal beauty of West Cork
– Complimentary use of Leisure Centre & Pool
– Complimentary Upgrade to a Superior Room
Craft West Cork
The Celtic Ross Artisan Food Truck, C.R.A.F.T West Cork is a permanent fixture on the terrace of the Hotel. Serving vibrant West Cork street food which is fun, colourful and most importantly tasty. The menu is inspired by our travels and features local and artisan suppliers who are dedicated to producing delicious ingredients.
Served on the go or to be enjoyed on the lively terrace, the food is packed with whopping flavours.
The Kingfisher Bar & Bistro
The Kingfisher Bar & Bistro provides a comfortable and relaxed dining experience and has been awarded with an AA Rosette for Culinary Excellence. Our kitchen team, led by Executive Chef Alex Petit and Head Chef Shane Deane bring their creative flair to each of our food offerings. Their dishes offer a delightful variety of flavour and textures using the freshest of West Cork seasonal ingredients and local produce.
Tel : 0238848722
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions:
– Offer is subject to availability and valid from October 2021 until April 30th 2022
– Advance booking required by email or phone to email@example.com and 0238848722
– It is necessary to mention your TheTaste.ie voucher and order code at the time of booking
– Dinner will be served in the Kingfisher Bar & Bistro
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased and used consecutively
– Must be 18 or over to purchase or use this offer
– This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– 48-hour cancellation notice required and valid on new bookings only