No better time for students of Transition Year to learn a vital life skill than now when school is at home. Why not put your time to great use and learn all the essentials of cookery, while cooking a meal for a family of 4 every week for the next 13 weeks .
So enroll now in Catherine Fulvio’s Cooking Essentials Certificate Course for Students
The aim of this course is to guide you through a range of skills, building up your confidence in the kitchen and to have a folder of delicious recipes that you have practiced and are able to prepare with ease. Every week we will be trying different key ingredients as well as skills that will keep you challenged enabling you to become passionate about foods and products, sourcing them locally and know their origin as well as a little history. You’ll be able to follow recipes correctly and have fun in the kitchen. Have fun and learn lots!
In this course you will learn:
– Knife Skills
– How to season and add flavour to dishes
– How to make your own stock and soups
– How to bake – from seed bread to focaccia
– How to construct the perfect salad
– How to work with meat, fish, chicken, vegetables and fruits
– How to make your own fresh pasta to a delicious rocket pesto
– How to pan fry, how to stir fry, how to roast
– A range of dishes from Eggs Benedict to Chicken Korma
– And much much more…..
This course contains:
– 22+ videos lessons
– 22+ audio recipe and tips
– 25+ downloadable recipe with tips sheets
– 15+ information and technical downloadable documents
In order to complete your purchase and gain access to the course please send an e-mail to email@example.com confirming the course users name and e-mail if different to the purchaser with 24 hours of your purchase.
A voucher-Code will be sent to the recipients e-mail within 1 working day to allow access to the course.
Course is structured as follows:
– A series of video instructions for each recipe
– A printable recipe with a tip sheet and photograph of the finished dish for each recipe
– Audio instruction, brief chat and tips for each recipe
– A Cook with Curiosity section, where there are more printable sheets with lots of detailed information regarding the cooking processes and much more. So do make sure you check that section out.
– Each chapter includes a questionnaire that must be completed before you move on to the next chapter.
– On completion of the course the user will receive a certificate of completion
– You will access to the full course content for 6 months from the date of purchase