“Over the past 20 years of teaching barbecue classes here at Ballyknocken Cookery School, I’ve noticed that many of our guests and students have been particularly curious as to how to inject as much flavour as possible into their BBQ food, and they’re nervous about cooking certain dishes – for example whole fish or a whole chicken or a full joint of meat. And of course, they are also concerned that the meat is cooked properly! I’ve addressed all of these matters in this course to help perfect your BBQ skills and I promise you maximum flavour too!
You’ll be inspired how to use a charcoal BBQ properly, how to get the best from your gas BBQ, how to smoke, how to use marinades, dry rubs, flavoured salt and glazes and of course there’s a wide variety of recipes from a delicious beef burger and a vegan burger right through smoked pork ribs, a butterflied of lamb and let’s not forget dessert- BBQ pineapple Sunday!”
So, let’s Cook with Curiosity with me, Catherine Fulvio
In this course you will learn:
- How to use a charcoal BBQ
- Master the gas BBQ
- How to smoke
- Gadgets and utensils that are very useful for BBQ
- How to add flavour – marinades, dry rubs, glazes and more
And how to prepare these delicious dishes:
- Sun Dried Tomato & Cheddar Flatbreads
- Cider Can Chicken
- Chargrilled Vegetables with Goats Cheese
- Sweet and Spicy BBQ Whole Sea Bream
- BBQ Butterflied Leg of Lamb
- Beef Burger with Apple Beetroot Relish
- Lightly Spiced Vegan Burger
- Tender BBQ Pork
- Hot, Sweet and Sticky Chicken Drumsticks
- BBQ Sausages / Hotdogs
- Smoked BBQ Pork Ribs
- Grilled Pineapple Sundae Slices
Plus, lots of side recipes such as
- Baked Potato with Sweetcorn, Chive & Sour Cream
- Easy Coleslaw Salad with Horseradish Dressing
- Fennel and Carrot Salad with Orange Dressing
- Greek Style Pittas with Chargrilled Butterflied Lamb
- Sweetcorn Relish
- Mediterranean Style Couscous
- Cajun Sweet Potato Wedges
In this course you will learn:
- Mastering working with charcoal
- Mastering a gas BBQ
- Maximizing flavour
- How to BBQ safely
- A wide variety of styles of BBQ mains
- Delicious side dishes
- And lots of special tips attached to each recipe
How to get the most out of this course
The course is structured as follows:
- A series of video instructions for each BBQ recipe
- A printable recipe with a tip sheet and photograph of the finished dish for each recipe
- Audio instruction with tips for each recipe
- A Cook with Curiosity section, where there are more printable sheets with lots of detailed information regarding the cooking processes and much more. So do make sure you check that section out.
I would encourage you to start at the beginning and take each recipe one by one. At the end of each recipe, make some notes with regards to how you did. What was your feedback on the recipe?
We all have different tastes, maybe you added more sweetness into the dish or maybe you added more seasoning, or changed some ingredients to suit your tastes. I would encourage you to make notes to this effect so that when you are repeating the recipe you have a perfect recipe for your taste.
And do share photographs of your finished dish, tag me Catherine Fulvio and don’t forget to use the hashtag #CatherineFulvioOnlineCooking and #cookwithcuriosity
Do you have any questions, need support?
You will find lots of tips to company each recipe both on the recipe sheet and in the audio.
If you have any specific questions, complete the “Ask one of our tutors” form and we will get back to you.
In order to complete your purchase and gain access to the course please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming the course users name and e-mail if different to the purchaser with 24 hours of your purchase.
A voucher-Code will be sent to the recipients e-mail within 1 working day to allow access to the course.
Course is structured as follows:
– A series of video instructions for each recipe
– A printable recipe with a tip sheet and photograph of the finished dish for each recipe
– Audio instruction, brief chat and tips for each recipe
– A Cook with Curiosity section, where there are more printable sheets with lots of detailed information regarding the cooking processes and much more. So do make sure you check that section out.
– You will access to the full course content for 6 months from the date of purchase