“I think one of the biggest challenges for us all is insufficient time to make tasty and healthy food. We get stuck in a rut too, making the same meals week on week. So, I’ve been inspired to develop this “Healthy Meal Prep for 2” course. There are seven delicious recipes, all different flavours and cooking techniques, which I’m sure you’ll enjoy. I’ve also balanced these dishes to ensure you get a broad selection of nutrients in your weekly meals.
And all you need to do is prep on a Sunday and Wednesday and you’ll have delicious meals for two for the full week. And of course, you can multiply the quantities up to make sufficient for a family of four and likes. There’s also suggestions and tips with each recipe to use the leftovers for a tasty lunch the following day.”
In this course you will learn how to prepare the following recipes and skills:
– Roasted Lemon Chilli Salmon with Sweet Potato and Kale
– Meatball and Vegetable Tray Bake
– Peanut Chicken Skewers with Stirfried Vegetables
– Cheesy Spinach Quesadillas
– Greek Style Chicken Pittas
– Turkey Tacos
– Red Fish Curry with Lemon Broccoli Bulgar Wheat
– How to prep for the days ahead
– How to prepare vegetables
– How to cook meat properly
– How to cook fish properly
– Knife skills
– How to stirfry
– How to roast
– How to blend spices and season well
– Lots of suggestions for lunch the following day using leftovers
– Lots of tips
– And much more…
In order to complete your purchase and gain access to the course please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming the course users name and e-mail if different to the purchaser with 24 hours of your purchase.
A voucher-Code will be sent to the recipients e-mail within 1 working day to allow access to the course.
Course is structured as follows:
– A series of video instructions for each recipe
– A printable recipe with a tip sheet and photograph of the finished dish for each recipe
– Audio instruction, brief chat and tips for each recipe
– A Cook with Curiosity section, where there are more printable sheets with lots of detailed information regarding the cooking processes and much more. So do make sure you check that section out.
– You will access to the full course content for 6 months from the date of purchase