- 230 gms fresh prawns
- 230 gms fresh scallops
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander.
- 1 tsp finely chopped seeded serrano chilli
- 1/2 tsp oregano powder
- 120 mls fresh lime juice
- 43 gms thinly sliced green onion
- 1 medium mango, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 64 gms seeded and diced Roma tomato
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp of chopped mint
- Sliced avocado, mint sprigs, salmon roe (optional)
- Peel and clean prawns. Dice into 1/3-inch cubes, and place in a glass bowl.
- Thinly slice the scallops and add them to the same glass bowl.
- Add 3 pinches of salt and leave for 10 mins to cure.
- Add the olive oil, coriander, oregano, chilli & lime but reserve some lime juice for the end, mix thoroughly and then cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours..
- You will see the prawns are now pinker as they have cooked in the lime juice
- Just before serving, add 1 tablespoon of chopped mint, spring onion mango, avocado, tomato and toss. Season to taste and serve immediately.
- If you have wraps or flatbreads left over cut into triangles, brush with a touch of oil and grill quickly once crispy serve with ceviche or use tortilla crisps if you prefer.