Pink Preacher Cocktail Recipe By The Virgin Mary Bar
A delicate and floral tipple designed to excite the tastebuds and satisfy the desire for a cocktail minus the alcohol. Make sure to tag TheTaste and The Virgin Mary Bar on social media if you recreate your own version at home. We hope you enjoy!
- 40ml Ceder’s Crisp (N/A gin)
- 40ml Natureo Muscat white wine
- 40ml chilled herbal tea of choice
- Handful of frozen raspberries
- 1/2tsp caster sugar
- Defrost 5 frozen raspberries
- Add half teaspoon caster sugar to mixing glass
- Push raspberries through tea strainer into glass
- Stir to dissolve sugar
- Add the chilled herbal tea, Natureo Muscat white wine, Ceder’s Crisp, then add the ice & stir briefly.
- Strain into a chilled coupe & garnish with a flower petal from your garden (if you’re lucky enough to have one!)
Bartender tip: Put your glasses into the freezer if you’ve room to frost the glass before serving.