Pepperoni Pizza Muffin Recipe by Stork Ambassador Louise Lennox
These pepperoni pizza muffins are part of Stork’s range of Manbakes, combining top food trends with gorgeous baked treats for manly snacks that will keep them going through the Euros!
Top chef and baking expert Louise Lennox is Stork’s brand ambassador and she has developed the range to encourage men to don their aprons and get baking!
– 350g plain flour
– 2 tspss baking powder
– 1 tbsp oregano
– 125g Stork block- melted
– 250 ml milk
– 2 medium eggs
– 250g mature white cheddar cheese – grated
– 100g diced pepperoni
– 150g sun dried tomatoes
– 6 cherry tomatoes – cut in half
– salt and pepper – seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 200°C,180°C, Gas 6
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, oregano and seasoning. Then make a well in centre.
3. Whisk together Stork, milk and eggs; pour into well and stir until just mixed.
4. Add in 150g grated cheddar cheese, sundried tomatoes and 75g pepperoni and stir again.
5. Divide among 12 large paper-lined muffin cups. Sprinkle each muffin with the remaining cheese, pepperoni and 1 cherry tomato half.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes until tops are golden brown and cooked through. To check place a skewer into the muffin, if it comes out clean then the muffins are ready.
Since its launch in 1920, Stork has established itself as one of the most trusted names for home baking – leading the baking sector in the Ireland and the UK. The Stork Cookery Service launched in 1939 and helped housewives to discover cooking with margarine when food rationing began. In the early 1950s, The Stork Cookery Service famously launched the kitchen bible, the Art of Home Cooking, and the first Stork TV ads were shown in 1955 in Britain. In the 1970s Stork soft tub margarine was introduced, pioneering the all-in-one method of making sponge cakes, which revolutionised the baking process making it quicker and easier.
Now it’s 2016, baking is back and Stork wants to help Ireland bake better! Stork block in a foil wrapper is perfect for pastry and biscuits while Stork tub is a versatile baking ingredient – whether you’re creating light and fluffy cupcakes for tea with the girls, or a Victoria sponge for a picnic, or rustling up some tasty treats for a party. Suiting all skill levels from beginner bakers to celebrity chefs, Stork brings tried and trusted baking results to a new generation.