Roz has designed this pancakes recipe as part of Uncle Ben’s ‘Make a Healthier Plate with Ben’ campaign inspiring people to make a healthy meal fast – these power pancakes are a perfect start to a big day.
– 1 Uncle Bens express pack -Whole grain rice
– 4 eggs
– 2 small bananas
– 4 tbsp ground almonds
– 1 Tbsp honey
– Greek yogurt & berries, to serve
1. Place all the pancake ingredients into a nutribullet and blend until smooth.
2. Prepare a non stick frying pan with a little coconut oil and add 2 tbsp of batter to make each pancake. Cook on both sides for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
3. Serve with a dollop of Greek yogurt and fresh berries.
ABOUT ROZ PURCELL
“Roz is one of Ireland’s most successful models and the 2010 winner of Miss Universe Ireland. Roz is no stranger to television audiences, she won Celebrity Come dine with Me (Ireland) in 2012, The Restaurant In 2015) and regularly appears on TV3’s Xpose.” Read More