Paleo Banana and Pecan Muffins Recipe from Eathos
This paleo banana and pecan muffins recipe is from Eathos. In only 6 easy steps you can make your own delicious muffins. They are perfect for breakfast or as a little snack.
– 4 eggs
– 4 ripe bananas
– 115g almond butter * found in all health food shops and most supermarkets
– 50g organic honey
– 200g pecan nuts
– 10g cinnamon
– 2g salt
– 250g almond meal or almond flour * found in all baking sectons in supermarkets
– 40g dried banana slices
1. Preheat oven 160c.
2. Blend banana, eggs, honey, almond butter, pecans, cinnamon and salt together.
3. Fold in almond meal.
4. Place in muffin cases and sprinkle with dried banana.
5. Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes. If you are unsure, put a skewer in and if it come out clean and dry, the muffins are cooked.
6. Cool and serve.
Eathos (pronounced ‘ethos’) is an eatery like no other in Dublin. Their fresh approach to food, with quality and provenance in mind, makes this daytime fare unrivalled in the city.
Located on Upper Baggot Street, eathos is a café, eatery and patisserie that, as the name suggests, has a particular philosophy at its core. They want to make thoughtful food that makes their customers happy!