One Pan Chicken & Chorizo Recipe from The Wonky Spatula
This chicken and chorizo recipe is hands down one of my favourite meal in a moment dinners! It is so quick and easy to prepare yet is packed full of flavour and nutrients! Perfect for those evenings where you don’t want to be standing cooking for an age!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole30.
Serves 1 but can easily be doubled, tripled etc!
– 1 large chicken breast
– 50g chorizo
– 120g baby potatoes
– 80g spinach
– 1 tsp coconut oil
– Pinch of coarse salt
1. Begin by steaming the baby potatoes for 6-7 minutes, until tender.
2. In the meantime heat a large pan with the coconut oil, dice the chicken and lightly brown on the pan with a pinch of coarse salt.
3. Once the chicken has begun to cook through, break up the chorizo and add it to the pan.
4. When the potatoes are finished cooking, slice them in half and add them to the pan along with chicken and chorizo, allowing them the crispy up for 2-3 minutes.
5. Finally add the spinach, allow it to wilt down before giving everything a good mix.
6. Serve and enjoy.
Food is my passion! I spend every spare minute I have experimenting in the kitchen! I am constantly coming up with clean alternatives to junk foods in order to promote healthy eating in a unique and exciting way. My recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo and occasionally vegan. I hope you enjoy this recipe and after having a look through my blog are inspired to try new things!