- 3 bananas ripe, approx. 390g peeled weight
- 60 g vegan butter melted
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 300 g jumbo oats
- 30 g desiccated coconut
- 100 g walnuts roughly chopped
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Linwoods Milled Flaxseed Almonds Brazil Nuts, Walnuts & Co-Enzyme Q10
- Preheat your oven to 180C (350F).
- Line a 9 * 6 inch or 8 * 8 inch tray with baking paper and lightly grease with spray oil or vegan butter.
- Blend together bananas, vegan butter and maple syrup in a large bowl using a hand blender. You could also just mash the bananas well or blend them together in a food processor.
- Add oats, coconut, walnuts, baking powder, cinnamon and flax to the wet ingredients. Mix well and then transfer to your prepared tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Allow to cool before slicing. Store Flapjacks in the fridge. Also delicious given a little heat up in the microwave before serving like you would a cookie.
Calories: 140kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 2gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gSodium: 69mgPotassium: 169mgFiber: 2gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 212IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 36mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!