No bake Caramel Cheesecake by Soulful & Healthy
- 75 grams butter melted
- 200 g biscuits ginger nut
- 280 grams cream cheese full fat
- 250 grams mascarpone cheese
- 350 grams Whipped cream or caramel flavoured whipped cream 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 100 grams sugar powdered
- 350 grams Whipped cream or caramel flavoured whipped cream
- 1 ginger nut biscuit crushed
- 3 tbsp caramel sauce
- Add the ginger nut biscuits and melted butter into a food processor and blitz untilwell combined and crumbled.
- Transfer to a lined 8″ springform pan and press evenly using a back of a spoon.Refrigerate while you make the filling.
- Add the cream cheese and mascarpone into a large mixing bowl, using a hand blender with whip attachment blend for 2 to 3 mins, to get some air into the cheese.
- Now add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract and mix well for about 2 mins.
- Next add one full pot of Caramel whipped cream or whipped cream and blend for4 to 5 mins on medium high speed.
- Transfer the mixture to the cake tin and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours, preferablyovernight.
- When ready to serve, in a medium bowl, add one pot of Avonmore caramelwhipped cream and use the whip attachment and blend for 4 to 5 mins, until nice and fluffy until you have soft peaks. Transfer to a piping bag and decorate as you like. Add more crushed ginger nut cookies and caramel sauce to serve. Enjoy!
Calories: 745kcalCarbohydrates: 47gProtein: 9gFat: 59gSaturated Fat: 34gCholesterol: 161mgSodium: 361mgPotassium: 208mgFiber: 1gSugar: 24gVitamin A: 1769IUCalcium: 181mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!