Neven Maguire’s Spinach and Ricotta Lasagne Recipe for Simply Better
Neven Maguire created this Spinach and Ricotta Lasagne Recipe with Mozzarella from the Simply Better Italian Collection, sourced exclusively for Dunnes Stores.
The recipe features in the third edition of the Simply Better COOK with Neven Maguire Magazine, which contains a range of Neven’s favourite Italian recipes using a selection of products from the Simply Better Italian Collection.
Pick up a free copy at your nearest Dunnes Stores to check out the full range of recipes and share your recreations using the hashtag #COOKwithNeven.
– 2 x 250g packets of Simply Better Italian Buffalo Milk Ricotta & Spinach Ravioli
– 1 Jar of Simply Better Italian Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
– 6 Slices Simply Better Italian Prosciutto Di Parma
– 125g Simply Better Italian Mozzarella Di Bufala Campana
– 15g Simply Better Award Winning Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
– Lightly dressed mixed salad, to serve
– Handful of fresh basil leaves, to garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F/Gas Mark 6).
2. Cook the ravioli for 3-4 minutes in a large pot of boiling salted water, then drain well. Arrange half of the ravioli in the bottom of an ovenproof dish and cover with half the tomato & basil pasta sauce. Add a layer of prosciutto slices and then repeat with the remaining ravioli, tomato sauce and prosciutto. Cover with the mozzarella and sprinkle the Parmesan on top.
3. Bake the lasagne in the oven for 15 minutes, then quickly flash under the grill until the mozzarella and parmesan are bubbling and golden. Garnish with a few basil sprigs and serve straight to the table with a separate bowl of salad.