Mini Bailey’s Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe by Karyn Ryan
This decadent mini Bailey’s chocolate cheesecake recipe from Irish Baking Adventure’s Karyn makes cupcake sized treats which are impossible to resist!
– 200g bourbon biscuit broke into crumbs
– 4 tbsp. melted butter
– 360g cream cheese
– 2 tbsp. cocoa
– 200g caster sugar
– 200g melted milk chocolate
– 120ml sour cream
– 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
– 2 eggs
– 70ml Baileys
Bailey’s cream topping
– 500ml single cream
– 75g icing sugar
– 60ml Baileys
– 200g chocolate, melted, for drizzle
1. Preheat oven to 160C/320F Add cupcake liners to a muffin tin
2. Mix the biscuit crumbs and melted butter together. Divide the mixture equally between the liners. Press gently into the bottoms.
3. Bake crusts for 6 minutes then remove from oven. Remove from the oven and let them cool.
1. Reduce oven to 150C/300F
2. In a stand mixer on a slow/medium speed mix the cream cheese, sugar and cocoa until combined.
3. Add the sour cream, vanilla extract, melted chocolate and Irish cream. Beat on low speed until well combined.
4. Add the eggs one at a time. Scrape down the sides of the bowl after each addition.
5. Divide the batter between the liners and fill 2/3 of the way.
6. Bake cheesecakes for 12 minutes. Turn off oven and leave the cheesecakes in the oven for another 5 mins. Open the oven door slightly and allow cheesecakes to cool for 15-20 minutes.
7. Put in the fridge to set.
8. Whip cream on high until it begins to thicken. Add powdered sugar and baileys and continue to whip on high until stiff peaks form.
9. Pipe the whipped cream on top of the cheesecakes, then drizzle with melted chocolate.
10. Store in the fridge until serving.
Hi I’m Karyn. I’m a mum, blogger and lover of everything to do with baking. I try to come up with easy recipes that everyone can bake. I’ve won a few baking awards and even appeared on TV! I’m mostly found in my kitchen surrounded by flour and baking books. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join in on some of my Baking Adventures.