“Maritime Berry Fizz” Cocktail Recipe By Sliabh Liag Distillers
In a week that begins with World Ocean’s Day and ends with World Gin Day, a glass of An Dúlamán Irish Maritime Gin will help bring a taste of the sea air to wherever you are in the world. If lockdown has you landlocked, this multi award-winning gin uses five locally harvested varieties of seaweed and six other botanicals, to harness ‘draíocht na farraige’ (the magic of the sea).
The Maritime Berry Fizz Cocktail is a refreshingly, tasty tipple that we hope you enjoy!
- A handful of summer berries
- 50ml of An Dúlamán Irish Maritime Gin
- 20ml of sugar syrup (2 parts boiling water, 1 part sugar, and let it cool)
- 10ml of Lime juice
- Muddle a handful of summer berries in the bottom of a large glass
- Add 50ml of An Dúlamán Irish Maritime Gin
- Add 20ml of sugar syrup (2 parts boiling water, 1 part sugar, and let it cool)
- Add 10ml of Lime juice
- Add ice and stir well to mix the muddled berries through the drink.
- Top up with a little more ice and soda water
- Garnish with a berry and lime wedge!
An Dúlamán Irish Maritime Gin can be purchased directly from Sliabh Liag Distillers and most independent off-licences nationwide.