As we grasp onto every little bit of sun we can get, whip up this quick Lavender and Cucumber Gin Fizz cocktail from Knockranny House Hotel & Spa and enjoy those rays while we have them!
Lavender and Cucumber Gin Fizz
Created by in-house Mixologist, David Hacobian
- 2 heads of Lavender
- 2/3 slices of Cucumber
- 45ml of Loch Measc Gin
- 30ml of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 25ml of Sugar Syrup
- Soda Water
- 1 Sprig of lavender and a thin ribbon of cucumber
- Prepare a high ball glass with a ribbon of cucumber wrapped around the inside. Fill with ice in order to hold it in place.
- In a cocktail shaker muddle the slices of cucumber. Add the lavender heads and muddle very lightly.
- Pour all the ingredients into the shaker except for the soda water.
- Add ice and shake to combine for 10-12 seconds.
- Fine strain into the glass and top up with soda water.
- Garnish with the sprig of lavender.