Connemara Hill Lamb Cutlets Recipe with Garlic, Lemon and Smoked Paprika by Neven Maguire for Simply Better
Neven Maguire created this Connemara Hill Lamb Cutlets Recipe with Garlic, Lemon and Smoked Paprika using Connemara Hill Fresh Irish Rack of Lamb from the Simply Better Collection, sourced exclusively for Dunnes Stores.
The recipe features in the new edition of the Simply Better COOK with Neven Maguire Magazine, which is bursting with a range of Neven’s favourite lamb recipes that take advantage of the best ingredients from the award winning Simply Better collection.
Pick up a free copy at your nearest Dunnes Stores to check out the full range of recipes and share your recreations using the hashtag #COOKwithNeven.
– 2 Simply Better Connemara Hill Lamb Fresh Irish Rack of Lamb, sliced into 10-12 individual cutlets
– 2 tbsp Simply Better Cold Pressed Irish Rapeseed Oil
– 1 tsp Simply Better Spanish Orange Blossom Honey
– Simply Better Wild Atlantic Sea Salt with Organic Herbs
– 2 garlic cloves, crushed
– Finely grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
– 2 tsp fresh oregano or thyme, chopped
– 1 tsp smoked paprika
– Freshly ground black pepper
– Simply Better Barrel Aged Feta Cheese, Peach & Rocket Salad, to serve
– Crusty bread, to serve
1. Place the oil in a shallow non-metallic dish and add the garlic, lemon rindcand juice, herbs, paprika and honey. Season to taste with pepper and stir untilcwell combined. Add the lamb, turning to coat, then set aside for at least 10 minutes, or up to 24 hours in the fridge covered with cling film if time allows.
2. When you’re ready to cook, light the barbecue or heat a griddle pan until it`s smoking hot. Shake the excess marinade from the lamb, then place on the barbecue over medium-hot coals or on a griddle pan. Season with a little salt. Then cook for 6-8 minutes, until cooked through, turning once. Remove from the heat and leave to rest for a couple of minutes. Serve the lamb on warmed plates with the salad and crusty bread.