Ireland’s Best Sommelier Julie Dupouy Hosts Champagne Celebration At House
Throughout the course of the evening guests will be discussing five different champagnes matched with a perfectly designed menu of delectable bites.
The tempting menu will consist of:
- Moet Brut Imperial paired with a mini tartlet of feta, spinach and pine nuts.
- R de Ruinart with Salt and Pepper calamari
- Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label served with mushroom and Gruyères cheese bruschetta
- Veuve Clicquot Rose 2008 and Moroccan chicken skewers
- To finish the evening guests will enjoy Moet Rose Imperial with selection of mini desserts
Your host for the night Julie will be on hand to talk you through the various types of Champagne while you enjoy some fine food. Julie is originally from France and has lived in Ireland for many years and has earned years of experience in Ireland’s best restaurants.
The renowned sommelier was named the third best sommelier in the world in 2016 by the Association de la Sommelier Internationale (ASI), making her the first woman to ever reach the final in the competition.
This prestigious competition selects just 60 sommeliers worldwide to compete for the prize, with only the top three reaching the final.
Julie also holds the title for the Best Sommelier in Ireland 2009, 2012, 2015 and 2018 awarded by The Irish Guild of Sommeliers.
Spaces are limited and it is advised to book your tickets now to avoid disappointed. To make sure you don’t miss out on this fun filled night of bubbly you can buy tickets here. You can also keep up to date with Julie here.