Competition – find out how to win 2 tickets to this event below. Event is Wednesday 23rd November 2022. Closed – Winner Siobhan Ni Eachthairn
The event will run across two sittings on the night – the first at 17:30pm and the second at 20:30pm. The earlier sitting includes a hosted Karaoke session. The second sitting will feature a Live DJ set with Marcus O’Laoire (all guests are welcome). Tickets are available for sale through Eventbrite; Click Here (Event is Wednesday 23rd November 2022)
Each guest will be invited learn the unique way to pour Asahi Super Dry at the two-part pour station. Guests will also indulge on a ten-course Yakitori Omakase meal paired with Asahi Super Dry Beer and hosted by Opium’s head chef Florian Vass
Yakitori is traditional Japanese bar food that’s akin to chicken skewers but with more vibrant flavors. Omakase means selected by the chef. When combined together, these words mean a multi-course casual-style meal paired with Asahi Super Dry beer. Guests will experience a traditional meal using the best Irish free-range chicken, cooked live over Binchotan Charcoal on Konro grills.
During the evening, guests will experience the refreshing taste of modern Japan, with Ireland’s top Asian beer Asahi Super Dry.
Brewed to the authentic Japanese recipe, Asahi Super Dry is well known for its signature two-part pour. When Asahi Super Dry was introduced, it brought an entirely new genre of beer to Japan, and then to the world. Asahi Super Dry brewed a beer to deliver a dry, crisp taste and quick, clean finish.
You can get tickets for this one-off event HERE. Tickets cost €53.17 for the 5.30pm sitting and €49.00 for the 8.30pm sitting.
About Asahi Super Dry
Asahi Super Dry was first created in 1987, redefining the beer category and introducing to the world a new taste in beer. Today, Asahi Super Dry is Japan’s No.1 beer and we are proud that our innovative brand has become a global icon of progressive Japan. Asahi Super Dry is brewed with precision to the highest quality standards, under the supervision of Japanese master brewers. Our advanced brewing techniques deliver a dry, crisp taste and quick, clean finish. We’re constantly innovating at our brewery to improve production technology and quality management. This commitment to progressive brewing will help us share Asahi Super Dry with the whole world. For further information, visit or the Asahi Super Dry Instagram.
How to Enter this Competition:
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize which contains:
2 tickets to the event on Wednesday 23rd November 2022. Please note if you cannot attend the event, no substitute or replacement prize is available.
Enter via our social posts on Facebook & Instagram and make sure you follow Opium Dublin
For anyone not on socials:
Enter your details below and press submit.
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is Friday November 18th 2022 & 1 winner will be contacted directly. Please note if you cannot attend the event, no substitute or replacement prize is available.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste / JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and must be used before the end of March 2023
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.