Italian Turkey Frittata Recipe by The Wonky Spatula
This turkey fritatta recipe makes for the perfect weekend brunch, ideal for relaxing and enjoying on a Sunday morning!
– 4-5 large free range eggs
– 4 turkey sausages, skin removed
– 1 tsp coconut oil
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 tbsp fresh parsley
– ½ a red onion, finely diced
– 1 beef tomato, sliced
– Coarse salt & cracked black pepper
1. Preheat you oven to 200 degrees.
2. Heat 1 tsp of coconut oil in a large frying pan.
3. Sauté the garlic, parsley and onions for 1-2 minutes until they start to soften.
4. Roll the sausages into small meatball sized pieces & add to the pan with the onions to brown for 3-4 minutes with a good pinch of coarse salt.
5. Once the sausages are nicely browned, place in an oven proof dish.
6. Whisk the eggs and pour over into the oven dish, place the sliced tomato on top with a generous sprinkle of black pepper.
7. Pop the dish in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes until the eggs are fully cooked, serve and enjoy!
Food is my passion! I spend every spare minute I have experimenting in the kitchen! I am constantly coming up with clean alternatives to junk foods in order to promote healthy eating in a unique and exciting way. My recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo and occasionally vegan. I hope you enjoy this recipe and after having a look through my blog are inspired to try new things!