Irish Cheesy Nachos Recipe By Keogh’s Farm
We’ve been farming the fertile lands of North County Dublin for over 200 years. Fast forward to today and our family has grown to include more than just flesh and blood; we’ve got an amazing team at the farm and some very special collaborators who supply us with the unique Irish flavours, all of whom we consider as family none-the-less. We love working with committed and inspiring people to create something our grandparents would be proud of. From our proud family heritage, hard work and passion for quality, we at Keogh’s farm are committed to producing Ireland’s finest potatoes, crisps and snacks that are truly…Grown with Love in Ireland.
We hope you like our quick and easy recipe for Irish Cheesy Nachos.
2 Big Bags of Keogh’s Crisps – pick your favorite flavor!
200g Grated Cheddar Cheese
Handful of Rocket
1 Red Onion
A Handful of Cherry Tomatoes
Keogh’s Sour Cream Dip
Handful of diced Cherry Tomatoes
1 diced Mango
Handful of Coriander
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Dice the onion, avocado & tomato into small cubes.
3. Spread the Keogh’s crisps over the pan.
4. Sprinkle half of the grated cheese over the crisps.
5. Sprinkle the toppings over the crisps and remaining grated cheddar cheese.
6. Bake for approximately 10 minutes, or until cheese is all melted.
7. When serving, top with rocket leaves and serve warm with sides such as Guacamole, Keogh’s Sour Cream or Salsa.
For more delicious recipes from Keoghs Farm simply Click Here.