InterContinental Dublin’s Five Star Spook-Tacular Halloween Break
Wave a magic wand and whisk your family away for a luxury Halloween Break full of Five Star surprises at the InterContinental Dublin with a ‘spooktacular’ Two Night Stay, from €590, per Family (based on *2 adults/2 children, Under 12 years).
Certain to be the main attraction of the Package, InterContinental Dublin has teamed up with AirField Estate, Dublin’s award winning urban farm, to offer the best Five Star Halloween fun for all the Family including a self-guided *’Spooky Story Walk featuring the adventures of Winnie The Witch’s classic tale ‘Room on a Broom’ and *Drop In Halloween Craft Club as well as the following highlights:
• Two nights in luxurious Guestroom (*based on two adults sharing with complimentary accommodation for children Under 12, staying in the same guest room as their parents) – Max 2 children
• Delicious, Full Irish Breakfast in the legendary Seasons Restaurant
• 15% off Food to use in the Hotel
• 1 Day Family Pass to AirField Estate (2 adults, 2 children under 12 years)
• Access to the *Drop In Airfield Estate Halloween Craft Clubs and *Self Guided Story Walk from 29th Oct – 6th November
• 10% off Spa Treatments
• Full access to our 14m heated pool and Thermal Suite (Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam Room)
• Complimentary access to the Healthclub and state-of-the-art-Gym
• Complimentary WiFi
• Complimentary car parking for one vehicle
So don’t get spooked this Halloween, enjoy all of the five-star luxuries that the InterContinental Dublin has to offer and bring a Halloween surprise to this year’s October Mid Term (28 October – 6 November, 2016).
InterContinental Dublin’s Five Star Halloween Break, from €590 per Family (based on 2 adults/2 children – under 12 years, over 2 nights), subject to availability.
Available from 28 October – 6 November, 2016.
To book visit – www.intercontinentaldublin.ie